Please be aware that utilizing The Mewes Group’s Services is subject to our Terms of Service, which incorporates this Policy. Any terminologies used in this Policy, without specific definitions, are defined as per the Terms of Service.
As stated in the Terms of Service, our Services empower The Mewes Group customers to review and apply for tax credits, rebates, and other incentives both for themselves and on behalf of their contractors and affiliated individuals.
Personal Data We May Collect
Profile or Contact Data
- First Name, Last Name
- Phone Number
- Employee Identification Numbers
- Social Security Numbers
- Tax status and elections
- Job title and employment dates
- Location of company and employees
- Corporate structure
Financial and Accounting Data
- Gross Receipts
- Bank account
- Vendor spending
- IP address
- Device ID
- Domain Server
- Type of device/operating system/browser used to access Services
- Web page interactions
- Referring webpage/source through which you accessed the Services
- Non-identifiable request IDs
- Statistics associated with the interaction between the device or browser and the Services
Whom We May Share This Information With
- Service Providers
- Analytics Partners
- Parties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate
When You Provide Such Information Directly To Us
- When you create an account using our third-party platform for our Services.
- When you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes through the Services or responses to surveys or questionnaires.
- When you send us an email or otherwise contact us.
- We may use analytics providers to analyze how you interact and engage with the Services or third parties may help us provide you with customer support.
- We may use vendors to obtain information to generate leads and create user profiles
Compliance with Legal Requirements and Upholding Legal Agreements
We may disclose your Personal Data to meet our legal responsibilities as stipulated by relevant laws, regulations, court orders, or other legal mandates. This includes preventing, detecting, and investigating security incidents, as well as potential unlawful or prohibited activities.
We won’t gather additional types of Personal Data or utilize the Personal Data we’ve already collected for substantially distinct, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without first informing you.
How Your Data May Be Shared
We share your Personal Data with the types of service providers and other entities described in this section. In certain cases, as determined by relevant state laws, some of these disclosures may be considered a “sale” of your Personal Data. Further details can be found in the state-specific sections below.
- Your Tax Preparer. This is your tax preparer or other affiliated entity who invited you to use the Services.
- Service Providers. These parties help us provide the Services or perform business functions on our behalf. They include:
- Hosting, technology, and communication providers.
- Support and customer service vendors.
- Internal accountants, lawyers, and consultants who help facilitate the provision of Services.
- Parties You Authorize.
- Other users you authorize.
We may disclose any Personal Data we gather to third parties in connection with any of the actions outlined under the “Meeting Legal Requirements and Enforcing Legal Terms” in the “Purposes for Collecting Personal Data” section mentioned above.
In the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or similar transaction where a third party assumes control of our business, all your collected Personal Data may be transferred to that third party. If such an event takes place, we will make reasonable attempts to inform you before your information becomes subject to altered privacy and security policies and practices.
Not Personal Date
We might generate summarized, de-personalized, or anonymized data from the Personal Data we gather, achieved by eliminating details that link the data to a specific user. We can utilize this summarized, de-personalized, or anonymized data for legitimate business objectives, such as analyzing, developing, enhancing the Services, and promoting our business. Please note that we will not distribute such data in a way that could disclose your identity.
Opting Out and Tracking
State Law Privacy Rights
California Resident Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA),as amended, California residents are entitled to contact us to prevent disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To submit such a request, please contact us at [email protected].
- [email protected]
- 555 Anton Blvd, Suite 150 Costa Mesa, CA 92626